Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm back

I want to apologize to our regular readers for the time between posts. As I noted, I was off for a bit when I had a couple of scheduled surgeries, one of which was to my right wrist and prevented me from typing for a while and then I was out of town a number of times on business and just didn't seem to have time to post.

I'm back now and I wanted everyone to know I'm feeling much better after the kidney surgery. A big "Thank you" to all those who sent me get well wishes and emails. Now that the wrist is feeling better I can get back to this.

I have been very busy working on our summer schools and 2 of the programs are already SOLD OUT, so if you are planning on attending, I suggest you do not wait to submit your application.

I have also been busier than expected at our Training Centre. This has been a bit of an issue because I intentionally scheduled the surgeries for April because its the end of the winter season and our summer hockey doesn't start until the end of May, the Training Centre has its slowest 2 months of the year in April & May. So I planned well, but because we have been busier than expected, my son (Jamie) has had to come with me almost daily to do my shooting.

Look for more posts this week.

No comments: